When you specify a datasource in a form, you can specify which company
the data is derived from.
So you could for example have one datasource for each company and put
each on a separate tab of your lookup form.

I believe that you can also set the company for the datasource in the
init method of your lookup form, e.g. LedgerTable_DS.company('aaa')

Hope this helps

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "axapta_coder"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a table from which I'm looking up a field value via a Journal
> Line (LedgerJournalTransDaily).
>
> This value is used in relation to an Inter-Company transaction and
> therefore needs to be a company specific lookup. Pretty much like
> standard Inter-Co entries where a GL account is looked up based on
> account type but most importantly by company account.
>
> I need to make my table lookup to be company dependent and not
looking
> up values from the current company I'm standing on.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS