Hi

Can anyone tell me if my customers license does not have X++ is it possible
for classes in USR layer to function correctly?

I have a situation where a large number of classes have been modified in the
USR layer (using partner license) but when the aod is provided to the
customer the system crashes when they do things like go into the sales order
table, removing the USR  aod the system does not crash ....

The customer has MorphX so forms etc should all work no problem in USR layer
but I am not clear whether classes will be okay (i.e. is anything in the USR
layer fine to run?)

Thanks
James

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS