Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Hemant Kumthekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Hot Fix objects
Hi Guys,

I had noticed that after the Hot Fix (HF) is applied, Axpata objects
which are modified start appearing in USR layer instead of the
designated layer like SYP / GLP. This can create some problems if the
cuatomer has not purchased CUS layer lic keys. Is there anyway other
than logging to USP layer before import HFs XPO and directing the
objects to correct layer.

Thanks in Advance.

Hemant

The content of this E-mail and any attached files is confidential, and may be subject
to certain privilege.  This E-mail is intended for the designated recipient(s) only.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender.

Pursuant to Treasury Circular 230, the IRS requires us to advise you that if this email (or any attachment) contains advice concerning any federal tax issue, it was not written or intended to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties.

WIPFLI LLP
Business experts.  Right from the start.

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS