-----Original Message-----
From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Roberto Pineda
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 9:21 PM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] How to move sql axapta database to another
server?

Hello to All...

We will be moving our SQL Axapta database to a new
server.
Is there a Best Practices list we can follow?
Any advice or suggestions.

Thanks a lot.

Roberto

Correo Yahoo!

__________ Informace od NOD32 1.1199 (20050822) __________

http://www.nod32.cz

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS