-----Original Message-----
From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hilda cabrejos
Sent: 23 August 2005 21:47
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] From Axapta 2.5 to 4.0

Hello

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding de upgrade was from version 3 SP2.5 to
version 3 SP4, as you say version 4 is not out yet.  I do not recommend
going from V3 SP2.5 to V3 SP3 and then V3 SP4...we did it and lost about 1
month on the try, it all failed.

Hilda

mudit mittal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

First i dont think so 4.0 is out in market , and other thing is if you have
to do a upgrade from 2.5 to 4.0 , best way is to do in steps , do it from
2.5 to 3.0 and then from 3.0 to 4.0.

Regards
Mudit

yuvika sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I need to know about the requirements to upgrade from version 2.5 to version
4.0.For that do we need to install SP4 client on every client ?
Regards

Tom Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do you mean you just upgraded from 2.5 to 2.5 with SP4, or to version 4.0?
Thanks --Tom

Tom Kim
Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional
Advanced Systems Integration, Inc.
26449 Rancho Parkway South
Lake Forest, CA 92630
949-597-2170