-----Original Message-----
From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Cenk Ince
Sent: 01 September 2005 11:52 AM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] SQL Ram Usage

Hi all;

I have a problem with SQL 2000. When i run Axapta i can't use more ram than
1,826,000 MB. I thougth that it was because it is Standard Edition. Then i
created a test env. and Setup an Enterprise SQL 2000. But i can't still use
more than 1,826,000 MB ram.

Is there a solution for this.

Thanks.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS