-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kuni
Sent: 17 October 2005 10:18
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Cc: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Enterprise portal problem

Hello everybody,

I have windows 2003 server sp1 and Axapta 3.0 SP4 installation.
1. I create A bussines connector correctly. Test is OK
2. I create a web site using virtual directory
3. IIS v6 default web site goes correctly

When I am trying to start first page I get an error message 404-file or
directory not found

User rights are administrator.

Where could be the problem ???

Kuni

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS