-----Original Message-----
From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stefan Osterburg
Sent: 19 October 2005 01:15
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [development-axapta] Print group totals in auto reports

Sonny,

thanks for your answer - but I do not want to save the autoreport in AOT
as I want the user to choose by what feidls he needs the report grouped
and sub-totaled:

The user clicks on the print icon, when he is in a form where in my case
ProjJournalTrans is the datasource, Axapta opens the dialog for
Auto-Reports, the user clicks "Select" and on the tab Sorting can choose
the fields to sort the report by and decide to print subheadings and
subtotatals, whenever the value in a certain sort field changes.

Unfortenately, Axapta does not print subtotals for all number fields,
but only certain fields. As I explained in my initial mail the following
example shows what I mean: when I use auto-report on LedgerTrans table I
get a sum on the AmountMST field but not on the AmountMSTSecond field.
Likewise I cannot get Axapta to automatically print subtotals on
ProjJournalTrans\Qty field.

What I woulkd like to know is how I can tell Axapta to consider certain
number fields for automatic subtotal-creation.

Stefan

Sonny Wibawa Adi schrieb:
> Hi, Stefan,
>
> You have to change the report design through AOT. Set
> the property "SumAll" or "SumNeg" or "SumPos" of
> real-type controls to "Yes".
>
> Those controls will then be summed up by Axapta
> automatically.
>

> --- Stefan Osterburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I am trying to use Axapta's auto report to print
>>group total sums.
>>However I do not get this to work for all fields I
>>would like to
>>sum up.
>>
>>For example when I use auto-report on LedgerTrans
>>table I get a sum
>>on the AmountMST field but not on the
>>AmountMSTSecond field.
>>
>>However what I am actually trying is to get an
>>auto-report on
>>ProjJournalTrans print sub-totals for the Qty field.
>>
>>Any idea, how Axapta chooses the fields to print
>>sums for and
>>what I can do to change this?
>>
>>Stefan
>>

>>------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>>--------------------~-->
>>Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job).
>>Welcome to the Sweet Life.
>>

> http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/saFolB/TM

>>    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>

> Best regards,
>

> Sonny Wibawa Adi
> MBS Certified Professional - Axapta 3.0 Technical
> MCSD.NET
> MCAD.NET
>

> __________________________________
> Yahoo! Music Unlimited
> http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*      Visit your group "development-axapta
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/development-axapta> " on the web.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

  _____

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS