Hi!

I'm working on an export functionality, which exports invoice data
from axapta to an xml file. The result is a valid xml. Now, Austrian
law states, that electronically transmitted invoices have to wear a
digital certificate. I looked for digitally signed XML data and found
a document from the University of Berlin... now the syntax of a signed
xml is clear to me, it looks like this:

<Signature xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
  <SignedInfo Id="foobar">
    <CanonicalizationMethod
         Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315"/>
    <SignatureMethod
          Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#dsa-sha1" />
    <Reference URI="#order">
     <DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"/>
     <DigestValue>j6lwx3rvEPO0vKtMup4NbeVu8nk=</DigestValue>
    </Reference>
  </SignedInfo>
  <SignatureValue>MC0E~~~LE=</SignatureValue>
    <KeyInfo>
        <X509Data>
            <X509SubjectName>CN=Hostname, O=Creator, ST=City, L=State,
C=Country</X509SubjectName>
            <X509Certificate>Zertifikat</X509Certificate>
        </X509Data>
    </KeyInfo>
  <Object>
    <order Id="order">
      <item>
        <title>XML and Java</title>
        <price currency="EUR">100.0</price>
        <quantity>1</quantity>
      </item>
    </order>
  </Object>
</Signature>

But how is this generated? there are URLs to algorithms that create
signatures and hash-values, but how do i generate those values? The
only info i have is that <SignatureMethod algorithm="www.w3.org/etc">
is the algorithm that creates <SignatureValue>... but how does this
happen? And where do I get an X.509 Certificate?

Can Axapta handle this, like a xml functionality for signing xml-files?
Thanks for some info

Greets
Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS