Hi,

  You can setup Trade agreements for all your vendors for the item, also this will ensure that if you are running Master Planning, then suggest a vendor depending upon Lead Times or Lowest Price.  One more thing you can keep a list of approved vendors and their item descriptions by setting up Vendor Items  from Item Master >> Setup >> Vendor Item Description.

  Hemant

Joel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
     How can I enter multiple vendors for one item.  We purchase the
same item from more than one vendor, depending on the price we decide
which vendor to give the order to.  What I need to do is to enter that
item once in the item master but be able to enter all the vendors that
supply us with that item.

Thanks

        Computer part   Programming languages   Microsoft axapta     Support exchange

[EMAIL PROTECTED]