Hi Martin,

  I have done the customization to purchPurchaseorder report ( very huge) as they didn;t like existing reports.
  We were asked to print different layout ( interms of Trade Aggreements, Mis charges, discounts etc ect) for Releaseorders,Blanket orders and regular purchase orders. Hence we did create 3 report designs. we use a unique numbering sequence for all these 3 type of orders.

  So I did put this peice of code in

  'ChangeDesign' method

   PurchTable tablePT;
   tablePT = vendPurchOrderJour.purchTable();
    if (tablePT.PurchaseType == PurchaseType::Blanket || tablePT.purchIdBlanket())
        element.design("Blanket");
    else if (ctrlReleaseorder)
         element.design("Release");
    else
        element.design("Standard");

  is this what you are looking for?.

  -padmaja

Martin Sujkowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I need to heavily modify the PurchPurchaseOrder report. It is supposed
to appear almost completely different for each Purchase Type. I still
want to use only one physical report object but have multiple designs
inside of it (multiple elements under designs node).So say i have 3
designs names Design1, Design2,design3. How can i programatically (at
runtime) select a design i want to display? I know you can hide
individual sections inside a design but can you hide an entire design?
Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

        Computer part   Programming languages   Microsoft axapta     Support exchange

[EMAIL PROTECTED]