In the init() you can select the design you want the report to use by calling element.design("designName");

Steeve...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : development-axapta@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Martin Sujkowski
Envoyé : 29 novembre 2005 09:05
À : development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [development-axapta] Switching Report Designs

I need to heavily modify the PurchPurchaseOrder report. It is supposed
to appear almost completely different for each Purchase Type. I still
want to use only one physical report object but have multiple designs
inside of it (multiple elements under designs node).So say i have 3
designs names Design1, Design2,design3. How can i programatically (at
runtime) select a design i want to display? I know you can hide
individual sections inside a design but can you hide an entire design?
Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS