   Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:37:44 -0000
   From: "Martin Sujkowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Using Shape Control

Hello, could someone please tell me how to use shape control
effectively?
I need to design an invoice and they want almost everything boxed in.
I got around the small stuff with line above/left/right/below
but that won't work for the bigger stuff like invoice transactions.
I thought i could use the shape and set it to Vertical but for some
reason it will only draw a short line. That line will also push other
controls down. Not what i want.
Please help if you can.

The content of this e-mail and any attached files is confidential, and may be subject
to certain privilege.  This e-mail is intended for the designated recipient(s) only.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender.

Pursuant to Treasury Circular 230, the IRS requires us to advise you that if this e-mail (or any attachment) contains advice concerning any federal tax issue, it was not written or intended to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties.

WIPFLI LLP
Business experts.  Right from the start.

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS