Fra: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com på vegne af Stefan Osterburg
Sendt: ma 02-01-2006 09:15
Til: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Emne: [development-axapta] findrecord performance

Hi,

I am having a major problem with the performance of the formDatasource
method findrecord in a form with lots of records. When I call the
function it takes a lot of time to actually go to the record I need.

What I want to do is to activate/show a certain record in the form. The
must be a better way than using findrecord obviously - because for
example the Go to the main table function in the same form works
perfectly and fast.

Any ideas?

Stefan

Computer part <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+part&w1=Computer+part&w2=Programming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.sig=yLpvcLTIDJ5FTkRJGsO11w>        Programming languages <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Programming+languages&w1=Computer+part&w2=Programming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.sig=cuhEClK4dU4wapXFmKisbQ>        Microsoft axapta <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Microsoft+axapta&w1=Computer+part&w2=Programming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.sig=yfeG_U6QaLfPOZZIud02Fg>