Hi Everybody,

     I am new to axapta.But my client asked me to create a XML file from Axapta.Actually in a form, when a check a control, during that time the record should update and generate a xml file and store in a table.Can anybody tell me how to proceed with.I have an idea to write the modified method of the control field in the datasource, whether i have to call the class for genrating the XML file. Any suggestions would be of great help for me.
  Thanks in advance!

  regards,
  Santhya