   Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:01:29 -0000
   From: "axpdev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Problem in Virtual Company

Hi,

I created a New Virtual Company Account say VC1 and added table
collection which containes only LedgerTable.

I included 2 Company account DAT and DMO both has records in Ledger
table.

When I open the Chart of Accounts No records has been listed.

can any body explain me how to setup virtual Company.

The content of this e-mail and any attached files is confidential, and may be subject
to certain privilege.  This e-mail is intended for the designated recipient(s) only.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender.

Pursuant to Treasury Circular 230, the IRS requires us to advise you that if this e-mail (or any attachment) contains advice concerning any federal tax issue, it was not written or intended to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties.

WIPFLI LLP
Business experts.  Right from the start.

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS