this is working.
static void Job1(Args _args)
{
   try
   {
   WINAPI::moveFile("C:\\example.txt","C:\\example.dat");
   }
   catch
   {
   }
}

if not check the moveFile method in winapi class
My moveFILE method is like this
client server static int moveFile(str fileName, strnewFileName)
{
    DLL         _winApiDLL     = new DLL(#KERNELDLL);
    DLLFunction _moveFile      = new DLLFunction(_winApiDLL,'MoveFileA');

    _moveFile.returns(ExtTypes::DWord);
    _moveFile.arg(ExtTypes::String,
                  ExtTypes::String);

    if (_moveFile.call(fileName, newFileName) == 0)
        return WinAPI::getLastError();
    return 0;
}

Mike Savage yazmış:What am I doing wrong?

I have a file that, when I have read it, I wish to move.  I can use
WINAPI::CopyFile and it copies it, but WINAPI::MoveFile does nothing!!

In 25 you had to do a file.finalise() but you can't call that in 30 as
it is protected.

Any clues?

Cheers

Version 3, Service Pack 4.