Hi!
I tried to convert our Oracle 9i database to MSSQL2005 using the MS SQL
Migration Assistant (SSMA). We are running Axapta 3.0 SP3 and I
installed the Kernel rollup.   Everything is working except tables that
have field names which seem to be keywords.
Example: Table "Address" has the field "Type". When trying to migrate
the data, the SSMA gives me the error:
JDBC Error: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]
Invalid column name '"TYPE"'.   Another error message (from another
table):
JDBC Error: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]
Invalid column name '"NAME"'.   Some other tables work quite well, it
seems to me it's a problem with the quoted identifiers or the field
names or both.   Anybody got an idea? Already converted an Axapta Oracle
DB with SSMA?   Best regards,
Helmut
http://axaptafreak.blogspot.com <http://axaptafreak.blogspot.com>
BTW: I cannot just export the company data and import again in Axapta,
as we are using Virtual Companies and all the recid's will get mixed up,
so that's not an option.
I also tried SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) but that also gives
me huge amounts of errors.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS