--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "hoobsy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hi out there!
>
> Currently I am trying to find a solution for a full integration to a
> third party document management system:
> >central working point: where to grab print jobs done by axapta
users
> for archivation purpose - even copies.
> >correlation to respective tableheader: to achieve proper
archivation
> - tableheader information is essential for creating keywords
>
> What i did so far:
> 1. I figured out the ReportOutputUser-class: here my intention was
> split up one PrintJob in two - but there I could not gather
> tableheader information.
> 2. secondly I tried to use the integrated document handling for
> gathering header information and the binary data storage in
> printJobPages Table to store the data in a file trying to guess the
> extention (.tif, .ps, .pdf, ?) but it became desperate.
> 3.SysReportRun: every printjob passes this class, how can I get the
> headerinfo of each report an its output?
>

> I appreciate gathering a bit of help from someone who has an idea or
> was already in that matter.
>
> Regards, hOObsy

Hi,

I am also trying to put up Axapta to work with StreamServe (document
management system). I would like to get Report Preview to react when
a user choose a printer connected to StreamServe that Axapta insetad
produced a file ASCII. Perhaps change PrintJobSettings in preview
depending of what choice the user has made.

Regards Lars Hällerman

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS