[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Mike Savage
Skickat: den 24 april 2006 13:52
Till: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Amne: RE: [development-axapta] ENUM Element

Thanks Yavuz

I was thinking more of how do I do it from within a class, for example.

In the class I would have LedgerAccountType::AccountRevenue, but how,
from there, do I determine the element id via a function?

Cheers

Mike Savage
Sense Enterprise Solutions Ltd