Hi guys,

I've created a form. The form is linked to a Header_Table and a
Detail_Table. Now, i try to let the user select a field(which is the
primary key) from the Header_Table using a lookup in my form.

Based on the value of this primary key, i try to display the contents
of the Header_Table in the form's header section, and the contents of
the DetailTable in a grid.

I'm really stuck on 2 counts...
1) Creating and using lookups in Axapta.
2) Pulling data from SQL based on the value input by the user.

If i create lookups using the foreign key relationship in a table, then
the value selected from the lookup is not stored in the new table upon
closing the form. Also, once selected, the other related fields dont
refresh.

I'm new to Axapta, so my query may seem a bit silly... But, i'm really
stuck with this one :(

I would appreciate a little detailed solution... a bit of sample code
would be wonderful :)

Thanx in anticipation.

Regards,
Satish