-----Original Message-----
From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Agus Riyadi
Sent: 02 May 2006 13:13
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Long time opening form - user settings problem

Dear All,

I have a user that takes a very long time ( > 1 mins) to open production
order form, while another user with the same user group has no problem.
I think something wrong with user settings because when I put a breakpoint
(which then system ignore user settings), then this user can normally open
the form.
But I don't know how to find what user customization that cause this
trouble. I opened usage data but it only show collected values as container
of number that explains nothing.

Could some one give a clue on this ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Agus

Computer
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+part&w1=Computer+part&w2=Progr
amming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.sig=yLpvc
LTIDJ5FTkRJGsO11w> part       Programming
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Programming+languages&w1=Computer+part&
w2=Programming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.s
ig=cuhEClK4dU4wapXFmKisbQ> languages       Microsoft
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Microsoft+axapta&w1=Computer+part&w2=Pr
ogramming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.sig=yf
eG_U6QaLfPOZZIud02Fg> axapta
Support
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Support+exchange&w1=Computer+part&w2=Pr
ogramming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.sig=hy
8yRGMzrmxdphyITTUeqA> exchange

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*      Visit your group "development-axapta
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/development-axapta> " on the web.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

  _____

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS