Dear Gentlemen
I am in the first way in Axapta , would you please answers me with
highly appreciated for your cooperation

Q1
- I have fore Category group in inventory ex. A,B,C,D.
- Every category include sub-Category ex A1,A2,A3,B1,B2,B3...
- Every Sub-Gategory include Classis ex A1-1,A1-2,A1-3,A2-1,A2-2...
- Finaly i need to calssify my items with hierarchy way
can any one provide me with how can me classify these items in the
warehouse with out take the item code in the account ,

Q2

I need more information regarding the Item barcode

Q3
I need more information regarding assembled items and disassembled
itms

thank you very much

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS