  _____

From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hilda cabrejos
Sent: 31 May 2006 07:05
To: development
Subject: [development-axapta] Include more than one company in a OLAP cube

Hello everybody

  Does anybody know how I can include the information of two companies in my
OLAP cube?  Is this possible ?
  I made a cube in one company but my user wants the information of another
company to be included in the cube

  Thank you in advance

  Hilda

Computer
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+part&w1=Computer+part&w2=Progr
amming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.sig=yLpvc
LTIDJ5FTkRJGsO11w>  part

Programming
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Programming+languages&w1=Computer+part&
w2=Programming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.s
ig=cuhEClK4dU4wapXFmKisbQ>  languages

Microsoft
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Microsoft+axapta&w1=Computer+part&w2=Pr
ogramming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.sig=yf
eG_U6QaLfPOZZIud02Fg>  axapta

Support
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Support+exchange&w1=Computer+part&w2=Pr
ogramming+languages&w3=Microsoft+axapta&w4=Support+exchange&c=4&s=90&.sig=hy
8yRGMzrmxdphyITTUeqA>  exchange

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*      Visit your group "development-axapta
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/development-axapta> " on the web.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

Computer part Programming languages Microsoft axapta
Support exchange

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS