did u chk the application/ events   in Ctrl Panel?
  wat does the error say?

febinpc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hello all,

I m having Windows 2000 server in the server machine.
After installing AOS in the server machine, it is not allowing to
change the start up of object server and also not allowing to create
new object server. It is giving an error as -"You could not create new
object server." Default server Axapta is running properly.
I tried installation with SP5 KR2 also but still it is throwing same
error. This is working in my local machine properly.

Please help me to solve the problem.
Thanx.

Regards,
Febin.