Hi,
I'm busy with getting data in Axapta, provided through a 3rd party dll.
After sufering for hours and weeks, I think its to complicate to use
the    dll functions to extract the fields, due to binary, structs and
array problems.
However, 1 function is working like a charm and that is where the dll
passes the complete message in an XML string. I get all the data I need.
I have 2 questions:

1. Will working through XML, and extract the fields in the xml message
be much slower than using the dll functions to extract the string? In
development for sure not ;)  But in realtime. I like to put away the
thought that I'm working on something that is always slower than the
real thing.

2. Can somebody point me from here in the right direction to extract
the fields, and validate them. I mean I can do various substr etc, but
I think there must be easier ways in Axapta 3.0

Thanks