  _____

From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of amit bansal
Sent: 12 January 2007 17:13
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [development-axapta] Duplicate LineNume in SalesLine

Hi Vicente,
The line num is counterfield of the datasource.
So thr is no possibility of generation of same linenum
against a single salesid or purchid.

bizen99 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:bizen99%40gmail.com> com> wrote:
Hi,

When I add a line in salesline, sometimes two linenums have the same
number.

Where lineNum is updated?

Thanks

Vicente