Hi Suneel,

This is a problem with the system identification of ur user.
You go to the table USERINFO, using enterprise manager of SQL. Open the rows.
Now select your username. There is a field called "SID". Now copy this SID of
your USER to the same field for ADMIN row.

Now you will be able to login,
try this and lemme know..........
cheers...............
Sailendran Rajan

suneel babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  HI...
      I Have a problem with dynamics ax 4.0 client . when i connect with ax 4.0
server it displays "You are not a recognized user of Dynamics Ax 4.0. Contact
your system administrator". But i grant all admin privileges to user. but i got
that error. and i can't connect to server with my login id. where as it connect
with the admin login. Plz solve this..
               Thank u for ur response...

 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 02:25:31
-0800Subject: Re: [development-axapta] Multiple Applications in AX 4.0

 Hi DoartaviaAs I know, you can install multiple aos instances in 4.0 and each
has a unique instance name and a port number respectively.Have a try.-----
Original Message ----From: doartavia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Saturday, January 27, 2007 5:31:55 AMSubject: [development-axapta] Multiple
Applications in AX 4.0Hi every one, I'm trying to maintain 2 or more
applications in a single server, where I have installed DB, AOS and Appl, when
I try to change the application in the Microsoft Dynamics AX Server
Configuration Utility the AOS is stopped and started again, I need multiple
application running in this server, do i need multiple AOS, one for each
application? because in AX 3.0 in one AOS you can have multiple applications
but in AX 4.0 this change.What can I do?Thanks and
tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty
 Pleasures list.http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265 [Non-text portions of this
message have been removed]