onshore-offshore capabilities to suit the needs of your organisation.

Offices in: Belgium | Brazil | France | Germany | India | The Netherlands | UAE
| United Kingdom | USA

For more information visit us at www.systemsadvisers.com
<http://www.systemsadvisers.com/>  or write [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>

________________________________

De: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com em nome de Agus Riyadi
Enviada: qua 9/5/2007 07:18
Para: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Assunto: Re: [development-axapta] Business Connector

Hi Daniel,

I never use sql 2005 assembly but maybe you can try this :

In what security context does your sql 2005 assembly works ? You can capture
that with System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent().Name()
method.
It must be in the security context of windows domain user registered in the
Axapta instance.
There also must be valid configuration for the user if you use logon method.

In sql side, maybe you also need to set proper 'permission set' properties.

Regards,

Agus