This week I created a few new companies and did an export of the
defaultdata, in the maincompany and imported the data in the 2 new comp.
Duirn this import Axapta asks if some tables should be deleted (like
accessrightlist, userinfo, stylesheet, webinfio etc)
By accident I have checked it to yes.
Now there are some problems with the"rights. Some user don't see some
functions anymore. It are just a few functions they miss, but important
ones.
Can this be because of the deletion of the tables?
How can I access the table, I do not see it in the AOT.
Can I (partially restore the contents)
How is this table used, what does it affect. (I assume it doesnt affect
all userrights, because most of the rights are still in place)
Some insight info would be very appreciated.

Tanks