I created a report with a line from InventTable and a table from
InventTableModule. The first time that the table for InventTableModule
appears, the headings are there.  For all subsequent appearances of
InventTableModule data, the headings are not displayed.  I noticed, on
the Sorting tab, that there is an option labeled "Which parts of the
field should subheadings be printed for" -- but I cannot change "Auto"
to something else. I have tried modifying many of the report
properties as well. I just cannot determine what will control the
display of those headings.

I hope someone can help me with this concern.
Mary Ann Hand