Hi All,

I Tried to use the secondary currency when creating a row in my
AX4.0Financial statement.
2nd currency entry(IDR) and  for home (USD)

However i create a row and use column type secondary currency and nothing
appears in my Fin statement

I've Checked out the hotfix in mbs site,

link :
https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;931695

But The Link is not longer exist, i've tried to report this link but only
for the mbs partner that have credit to download.

Have anybody has this hotfix ? please shared with me also, i've project that
should be closing last month ( may 2007)

Thank's in advance

Regards,

Davids