From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Earl Rey Lacsina
Sent: 15 October 2007 07:08
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Help on AX3 logon

I have extend SysStartupCmd class to perform a specific task on startup. My
problem is that I need to supply username and password on the logon screen
before I execute the class I've created. Is there a way to disable the logon
screen? Or to supply that at command prompt. Also how can I automatically
close AX3 when it finishes the task it performs? Thanks

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:33 AM