  _____

From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of stuzimmy
Sent: 02 November 2007 12:05
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Re: select first only

James,

A better query might be to join the two tables. Why select WMSPallet
and then query InventPalletBT. You could be looping throught thousands
of records only to find a match in the other table on a small subset.
Let your DBMS handle that for you.

The only way to guarantee the records are fetched in any particular
order is to order them that way in your where clause. Otherwise you're
at the mercy of the indexes on the table and results can vary.

Hope this helps.

while select WMSPallet
order by WMSPalletId
join InventPalletBT
where inventPalletBT.PalletID ==
WMSPallet.wMSPalletID
{

}

--- In development- <mailto:development-axapta%40yahoogroups.com>
[EMAIL PROTECTED], James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>