I can add that I have also tried send and receiving containers when
changing to
public AxaptaContainer Main(string s){}

and calling it with
container c;
c = Class.Main("test");

I get the same error. I am amazed over how hard it is to get
something that seems so simple to work. Damn it MS .. make it easier
or get some examples out on the net.
Still .... any help would be really appreciated.

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "sy0thoa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Has anyone figured out how to send or receive arrays from AX using
> the .Net business connector. Since it is really cranky with types I
> am have not had any success. Sending string and int is not a
problem
> but for the normal
> Main(string[] args) which I have in a class in a reference .dll
>
> I have tried sending:
> - Class.Main("string1", "string2");,
>
> - str test[];
>   test[0] = "string1";
>   test[1] = "string2";
>   Class.Main(test);
>
> - container c = ["string1", "string2"];
>   Class.Main(c);
>
> - Array test = new Array(Types::String);
>   test.value(0,"string1");
>   test.value(1,"string2");
>   Class.Main(test);
>
> but the compiler gives the error: argument1 is of the wrong type.
Can