Dear Earl,

  Try to call purchFormLetter.transDate method before you call the
purchFormLetter.update method.

  Regards,

  Kris

Earl Rey Lacsina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  My problem is where I will put PackingSlip and PackingSlip Date in code if I
use PurchFormLetter class.

//set values in purchTable and purchLine

//posting of PO

purchFormLetter = PurchFormLetter::construct(DocumentStatus::PackingSlip,
true);

purchFormLetter.update(myPurchTable,myNum, myTransDate,
PurchUpdate::ReceiveNow, AccountOrder::None, NoYes::No, NoYes::No);

I always get an error when I post it - (Packing slip ‘’ have already been
use in 12/17/200’). Can anyone show me correct code where I will put
packingslip number in code. I thought that ‘num’ is used for packingslip
number.

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:33 AM