Hi Agus,

I think there's a problem with AX kernel when interpreting date based on
Windows regional settings. I have tested that the report worked well in
Indonesian locale, but it gave problem as you mentioned in English (US) locale.

This issue has been resolved by Microsoft when issuing DAX 4.0 SP2 (please
check the fix list to verify).

Regards,

Tulus Tobing

Agus Riyadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Hi,

 I found that delivery date exceeded report ( AP> Report > Status> Delivery
 date exceeded, the report is PurchCollectionLetterList) in Ax 4.0 is
 incorrect.
 It is incorrectly recognize datenull range as a 01/currentmonth/1900, not
 01/01/1900 as should.

 here is the excerpt from fetch method:
     queryBuild          = this.query();
     confirmedDlv        =
 queryBuild.dataSourceTable(tablenum(PurchLine)).addRange(fieldnum(PurchLine,
 ConfirmedDlv));
     confirmedDlv.value(queryRangeConcat(strfmt('..%1',
 queryValue(collectionLetterDate-1)), *queryNotValue(dateNull())*));

 queryRun_PurchCollectionLetterList            = new
 QueryRun(queryBuild); //PUT BREAKPOINT HERE

 You will see the value of confirmedDlv range incorrect.

 This causes all purchline with blank confirmedDlv are included as query
 result. I am worry this happen at another place too.
 Anyone know how to fix this?

 Regards,

 Agus