Hi,

  steps are as follows

  1- write a method which returns the temp table, at the form level(of the
calling form)
      say the name of the method is retmethod()

  2- in the report, access the caller form object with the following code.

      Object fr ;
       Table tt;            //

       fr = element.caller();     // this will return the formrun object of the
caller form.

      tt =   fr.retmethod();      // this line will call the method (retmethod)
on the form(Dont worry about the intellisence becz the intellisense will not
show the method retmethod() as the object fr is of type Object and not formrun
that it will validate.

     so in tt you will get the whole of the temptable.

  this code is tested and should work :)

  Hope this helps buddy

  regards
  Naushad.

V G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi
I have a form where I insert data in a temporary table.
>From the form a report is called on the click of a menuitembutton.
Is there a way that I can retreive the data of the temporary table(which is
created in the form) in the report.

Thanks in advance
VG