  _____

From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Max Belugin
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:03 PM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [development-axapta] Re: Clsiter indexes yes or no?

Have you reade this
http://msdn2. <http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa623224.aspx>
microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa623224.aspx
On 1/14/08, gollywogman <brandon.boman@
<mailto:brandon.boman%40isoft-tech.co.za> isoft-tech.co.za> wrote:
> Hi there
> As far as I know, (I could be mistaken)
> the best thing to do is to have a cluster index only if a table has
> one index, otherwise a table shouldn't have a cluster index.
>
> --- In development- <mailto:development-axapta%40yahoogroups.com>
[EMAIL PROTECTED], James Flavell

--
Max Belugin, http://belugin. <http://belugin.info> info , ICQ:9406811, MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:belugin%40mail.ru> ru