Hi All,

I am trying to scan barcode for inserting Items in SalesLine.
I am using EAN13 Barcode Type and I have attached the barcode Number
to one of the Item in Items > Setup > Barcode Setup. Also I have
selected the scanning option.

Now at the time of creating Sales Line, I want functionality as If I
put the cursor on ItemId and scan the Barcode then it should take the
related Item of that barcode. I have tried the same but not able to
solve.But,
If Search Name of the Item is same as Barcode number then the
funtionality is working fine, but it will create problem in case of
multiple Inventory Dimension Combinations.

Can anyone please tell me the solution of above problem on urgent
basis since my work is stuck on this point.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ashish Patil.