Hi
Do you mean more than one record?
You can insert as much data you like :)

When you set the tmp table data in application class the first time
it will live there all session time and be updated when updated the
same cursor table anywhere in axapta.

That means that when you declare a tmp table in another class and get
its data from appl class as "tmpTable = appl.getDataFromTmpTable()"
it gets the same instance of tmp table as in application class.
It will automatically update the tmp table in appl class if you
update the local tmp table.
The same with deletion and updating.

br
Ingus Ziedins