Hi Prasanna,
                     first i  imported items in item movement journal,after
importing items in 'InventJournaltrans' table i tried to post ,but i got
error,then i created new journal in that  new journal i just copied all my
imported line items ,and then i posted without any error ,i don't know the
logic behind it.

  Thanks,

  Sakthivel

prasanna_koulgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Dear Sakthivel,

Please explain what kind of transactions you are importing(i.e.
Receipt or issue ), I got this problem with Inventtrans when I tried
to import Sales Order with +ve Qty......

Hope this will also help you ....

PRASANNA

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "sakaxapta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>