Hi Daniel,

Please check your Navision Axapta Configuration Utility for
application/database selected. I guess this is the problem of database due
to inconsisting record.May be you have selected the diffrent database.

--
"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now,
quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers..."