Hi all

My Table variables declaration doesn’t work properly
?

Neither if I declare the eT var for the table
EmplTable in the ClassDeclaration method nor if I use the declaration part in
the target method, I can’t get it to work correctly !

There’s 2 datasources in my form …
EmplTable is the parent … joined to an new table through the EmplId field
…

Problem :

If I use “eT.element” I get an empty result.

With “EmplTable.element” it works and
returns the correct value.

… anyone got that pbm ?

void StaticTextFillin()
{

int
cnt=0;

str
strtxt;

EmplTable       eT;

VendorId_EmplId veT;

;

    while select veT

      where
veT.EmplId==EmplTable.EmplId

&&    veT.AccessAll==true{

        cnt=999;

staticmssg.text(strfmt("%1 a acces à tous les fournisseurs" ,
EmplTable.Name));

    }

    if (cnt==0){

        while
select veT

where veT.EmplId==EmplTable.EmplId{

strtxt=(cnt==0?veT.VendAccount:strtxt+", "+veT.VendAccount);

cnt++;

        }

        if
(cnt==0){

staticmssg.text(strfmt("Pas de fournisseur pour %1",
EmplTable.Name));

        } else {

staticmssg.text(strfmt("%1 a accès à :
%2",EmplTable.Name, strtxt));