We figured this out.  On the Exchange server we had the IP addresses
of the AOS's in the SMTP Default Virtual Server properties (Relay
restrictions) but that does not work if you are emailing a report
because the ip address of the client is used.  From our
understanding the AOS ip address is used when a batch job or if it
is running on the server side.  So we entered in the range of our
Networks IP addresses and now it works great!
John

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "newberlinmanwi"