Hi Folks.

I have an EPSON TM-U220PD and my customer wants to implement a P.O.S.

I have this case scenario:

An AX Server - Terminal Server - Final user logging trough Terminal
Server to work with AX - Cash Machine on Local PC.

The question is How can i open the Cash Machine that is connected to
the Final User PC if I'm running AX trough Terminal Server on that PC???

I don't know how to handle this because if i compile a DLL i don't
know how to handle the local devices instead the server devices and
terminal devices :S

Anybody can help me with this trouble, i accept any kind of help....
links, references, code, anything. I have to remark that i'm not a
.NET expert at all, so, be kind :D

Gustavo Camargo Téllez
MDO Consultores S.A.
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner