Hi Tri,

The cause, probably because of :

- On InventTableModule Table you should create 3 module type (Inventory,
Purchase Order, SalesOrder) for each item.

- On InventItemLocation Table you should create item with default
inventdimid (in ax 3.0 is "Axapta")

If you still can't find the item in item form,
you can create item manually in item form and compare with yours.

Cheers,

David S