From: Ciprian Ioan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [development-axapta] Modifications in layers
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 1:08 AM

Hello!
I have an object created in VAR layer.
Example: Class AAA, with method m1, with line l1.

If I log on the USR layer and add line l2 to Class AAA\ Method m1
then the modification will be seen in USR layer.

If I log on again the VAR layer and I add line l3 to Class AAA\Method
m1 the modification will be seen in USR layer again.

So, once I modify an object on USR layer every modification I do will
be seen as "modification on USR layer" even if I modify the object in
VAR layer.

Can somebody explain me why is that?
Do you know how to make a modification in the VAR layer? Because
every modification I do now is seen as a modification in USR layer.

Thank you!

Ciprian