We've had that same issue.  I don't think there's anything wrong with
DAX in this sense as it is simply set to print to the default printer
on the machine it is running from.  I believe the problem resides
within Citrix where the default printer settings are set user-
specific.  Isn't it that every time a user logs on, that user can go to
a different citrix server on each instance?  It could be that for that
user profile the correct printer setting has been setup on one citrix
server and not on the other.

This DAX printing problem is especially troublesome when running a
published app as opposed to a desktop session.  On a desktop session,
you will be able to change the printer default setting right then and
there.  For a published app, you will need to know which server it is
running on, first, before you can do anything about it.

Unless anyone else can make a better recommendation, what the user
needs to do is to change the printer settings on each citrix server
that DAX runs on.  This setting then gets saved to that user's profile.

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "cpw1323" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>