Hi,

You can bypass pretty much everything by setting those value on your
form design:
Frame = None
WindowResize = Fixed
Top = 0
Left = 0.
Width/Height = set to fit your PDT screen.

That way your form will be on top, in the top left corner.  Perfect
for PDT.

There's also the problem of info/warning/error message that are not
in a dialog box, that can be less friendly on PDT.  Make modification
to \Classes\Info\add() so that it is always using a
Box::info/warning/error when it's the PDT.

That's what we do here.
Good luck!

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "jquinteroz"